X-Ray Medical Diagnostic Imaging
At Toshiba Medical Systems UK, our cutting edge technology design focuses on providing radiographers with systems that maximise efficiency and patient throughput, as well as comfort for the patient.
The Radrex-i range of DR general radiography rooms meets the demands of today’s busy departments, providing flexibility and reliability where you need it most. Designed with the radiographer in mind, this easy to use equipment helps maintain high patient throughput and departmental efficiency.
The Ultimax-i maximises efficiency by providing a truly multipurpose, cost effective solution for both Fluoroscopy, DSA and DR in busy departments where maximum utilisation is essential.
In 2015, 94% of our UK customers rated our customer service as good or excellent. Our combination of bespoke solutions and best in class customer service and support means we are dedicated to delivering 100% uptime and 100% satisfaction to our customers.
Since going live with these two theatres we have had minimal downtime or problems and were always extremely well supported by Toshiba. Reliability of the systems is excellent as is ongoing training and technical support Dr Oliver Stumper – Consultant Paediatric Cardiologist – Birmingham Children’s Hospital
- Advanced image processing gives superb image quality
- Advanced dose reduction features lead the way in interventional imaging
- High level surgical installations in leading specialist centres
- Best ergonomic design gives unparalleled patient access
- Floor or ceiling mounted with wide choice of detector sizes to suit all circumstances
- Clinician designed user interface optimises examination workflow
- Greater than 99.5% average uptime across Europe
- Wide choice of contracts to meet financial and clinical needs
- High levels of customer satisfaction in UK installed base