Magnetic Resonance Medical Diagnostic Imaging
Patient comfort is of the utmost importance when it comes to delivering a high quality image consistently and efficiently using MRI. Everything about the Toshiba Medical Systems MRI is dedicated to patient comfort, from the Pianissimo gradient technology that minimises acoustic noise without ear defenders, to the large, comfortable bore and extremely light coils.
We also are able to provide our customers with a unique relocatable MR system. The outstanding design has been developed specifically to make the scanning process easy, comfortable and fast. The first of its kind in the UK, the self-loading MRI system means the hauling trailer can be driven out from underneath once in place, then the unit lowered into position quickly and easily.
In 2015, 94% of our UK customers rated our customer service as good or excellent. Our combination of bespoke solutions and best in class customer service and support means we are dedicated to delivering 100% uptime and 100% satisfaction to our customers.
The Toshiba MRI is a wide bore system that delivers high quality images, which is a priority for this hospital. The range of coils available suited our requirements, and in particular the 16-channel flexible coil system allows for high quality imaging in many situations. The scanner’s M-Power operating system makes the scanner extremely user-friendly and enables the radiographer to achieve the best quality imaging for individual patients. David Fowler, Diagnostic Imaging Manager at Spire Wellesley
- Superb 1.5T and 3T image quality over large Fields of View (FoV)
- Excellent non-contrast angiography
- Extensive suite of advanced setup and post processing tools
- Unique Pianissimo quiet gradient design reduces noise by up to 90%
- Fewer motion artifacts in a system designed for maximum patient comfort
- Soft, flexible, lightweight Atlas coils dramatically improve workflow
- Highest ratio of skilled engineers and application specialists in the UK MR market
- Large inventory of MRI spare parts
- Remote diagnostics to maximise uptime