Ultrasound Medical Diagnostic Imaging
Toshiba Medical Systems UK, the market leader for Ultrasound Cart based systems in the UK, continues to innovate and advance the use of Ultrasound.
Highly advanced technology combined with superb engineering and a dedication to customer service provides our customers with not only the highest possible image quality, but also the highest levels of uptime.
Our clinical Ultrasound range is one of the most extensive in the world, and features cutting edge technologies including our revolutionary SMI (Superior Micro-vascular Imaging). The SMI complements colour Doppler techniques in visualising small micro-vasculature, making previously challenging imaging much more routine.
In 2015, 94% of our UK customers rated our customer service as good or excellent. Our combination of bespoke solutions and best in class customer service and support means we are dedicated to delivering 100% uptime and 100% satisfaction to our customers.
We are finding [Toshiba Medical Systems UK] ideal for our obstetric lists; they are compact, easy to manoeuvre with superb resolution. Our sonographers are very enthusiastic about the new systems and in fact we would like more of them! Margaret Baird, Superintendent Sonographer, Wirral University Teaching Hospital
- Combined advantages of Spatial and Frequency compounding for unsurpassed image quality
- Increased imaging contrast and reduced speckle noise
- Differential Tissue Harmonic Imaging for outstanding tissue definition
- Non-invasive Acoustic Structure Quantification (ASQ) for easier fibrotic assessment
- Smart Fusions virtual navigation for complex anatomy procedures
- 3D/4D volume imaging suite for uncompromised workflow
- Precision imaging for faster diagnosis
- Istyle productivity suite for improved workflow
- High levels of customer satisfaction in UK installed base