SETTING THE STANDARDS IN COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY
Here at Toshiba Medical Systems, we are proud to be the market leaders in Computed Tomography. We’ve been innovating and developing cutting edge products in CT for over 30 years, and have more than 30,000 CT scanners installed globally, including over 40 of our internationally renowned 320 detector CT scanners, the Aquilion ONE and Aquilion ONE Vision, in the UK.
All of our CT systems deliver exceptional image quality at low dose for all patients and our industry leading iterative reconstruction package (AIDR3D) comes as standard.
94% of our UK customers rated our customer service as good or excellent. Our combination of bespoke solutions, and best in class customer service and support, means we are dedicated to delivering 100% uptime and 100% satisfaction to our customers.
“AIDR 3D is the biggest advance I have seen in CT since the introduction of multislice technology. For the first time, AIDR 3D enables us to perform extremely low dose examinations with no compromise in image quality or reconstruction speed. With AIDR 3D images are so good and radiation doses are so low that CT is now the ‘routine’ examination of choice in areas that were formerly the domain of other modalities such as MRI, nuclear medicine and conventional X-ray.”
Dr Russell Bull – Consultant Radiologist – Royal Bournemouth Hospital
- From 16-640 slices a system for every clinical need
- Unique Aquilion ONE capabilities in cardiac, neuro and paediatric imaging
- World leading Vitrea Enterprise clinical reporting solution
- Toshiba Medical’s ongoing commitment to being the lowest dose CT provider
- At the forefront of clinical innovations in CT
- All systems designed to meet today’s heavy demand in CT imaging
- Proven market leading reliability
- Engineering support and maintenance visits planned to cover weekends
- Specialist applications experts freely available to optimise equipment use