To strengthen our Technical Support Group in the European Toshiba Medical Systems head office, we announce the following vacancy:
(Senior) PRODUCT SPECIALIST Computed Tomography
Technical Support, CT (M/F)
The function of (Senior) product specialist is in the Technical Support Group (TSG) in TMSE HQ in Zoetermeer. TSG group consists of 45 people working in different modalities/specialties (like CT, MR, UL, X-ray, spare parts, training, back office support, administration etc.) The team has a very customer focused attitude, with internal rules and regulation well in mind. From a product specialist a very pro-active customer and company beneficial attitude is expected. The mix of technical support work as well as transfer of knowledge requires a positive and constructive mind-set. The numbers of years of experience in the team is very high, which creates a large portion of the stability. This is required to support the field operation in the best way.
Key result areas:
- Responsible for practical support for the European service organization from the office and/or on location in Europe
- Responsible for collecting and transferring technical knowledge and communicating these informations and experiences to the European field service operation
- Pro-actively improve your knowledge and skills in order to keep up with the product specifics and product developments, (e.g. attend training courses in Japan, but also by self-study)
- prepare training materials and give training courses (or transfer knowledge otherwise) to service colleagues from the European service organization
- Supports the introduction of new products
- Co-ordinate projects and (co-) execute them
- Contact for internal and external colleagues in your professional area
- Keep the accounting records and administrative rules
- Education: HBO-level, trained in a technical field
- Preferred is some technical knowledge of Toshiba products
- Understanding of general organizational processes
- Several years of experience with similar products is a pre
- Good interpersonal skills to maintain internal and external contacts with the European organization and Japan
- Oral and written proficiency in English to be able to conduct training courses and to exchange information with the Japanese support team and European organization
- A positive attitude and willingness to work in sometimes less comfortable circumstances
- Inventiveness, resistant to stress and have analytical abilities to solve complex and urgent problems,
- Diplomacy and persuasiveness to obtain the co-operation of various parties having different interests.
For more information please contact Mr. Afshin Hamzei, Manager Service Group, +31 79 3689056.
Please send your application to Human resources by email: Claudia.Schmidt@toshiba-medical.eu