Excellent penetration combined with highest resolution
Differential THI is an advanced Tissue Harmonic Imaging method utilizing Toshiba's unique XBT transducer technology in conjunction with Aplio's intelligent Component Architecture. Differential THI uses greatly enhanced effective bandwidth to simultaneously provide unsurpassed spatial resolution, contrast resolution and increased penetration.
- Superior border and tissue definition
- More rapid assessment of tumors, lesions, cysts and normal tissue
- Clear definition of structures within organs
- Increased penetration while maintaining spatial resolution
- Beneficial in difficult to image patients
- Simultaneous transmission of 2 pulses at different frequencies
- Reception of signals at harmonic and differential frequencies
- Cancellation of fundamental signals using Pulse Subtraction
Differential THI is available on Aplio series.