Vitrea Enterprise Suite is the premier package of advanced visualization tools, clinical applications, and data management systems for our CT's, backed by our first-rate professional services. These scalable solutions are available across your enterprise, via the Web, and on both thin- and thick-client technologies.
Vitrea Enterprise Suite’s software utilizes an intuitive clinical workflow, fueled by intelligent automation to improve speed and simplicity. Versatile deployment options allow Vitrea Enterprise Suite to be customized for your enterprise. Your organization will have the tools, information and access it needs, when and where it needs them.
This scalable, thin-client solution offers a straight-forward approach to complex information, so you can access the basic tools you use most frequently, on the technology you have, wherever you are.
- Web-based accessibility
- Multi-modality 2D and 3D display of clinical images
- Ability to review multi-phase (3D and 4D) acquired data
- MPR (Multi-Planar Reformatting): orthogonal, oblique, curved
- MIP, minIP, and averaged thick slab MPR
- Colored, volume rendering presets, optimized for imaging protocols
- Measurement tools for length, angle, area and volume
- Advanced semi-automated and manual segmentation to isolate anatomy
- Vessel Probe and Vessel Walk tools for basic vascular analysis
- Ability to restore and review interactive results and workflow “snapshots”
- Capture of key images and batches for export to the PACS/EMR
- Creation of movies for presentations
- Integration into PACS or EMR systems
When you need to use full-power advanced applications with options for cardiac, vascular, neuro and others, Vitrea Advanced is the solution. Customize this software with any or all of our clinical applications. Access tools online, without compromising speed or quality.
Vitrea Advanced includes comprehensive clinical imaging solutions for:
- Virtual colon
Vital Image Management System
Vital Image Management System (VIMS) is a centralized server that enables access to images anywhere at any time. This single repository of data is designed around three core architectural principles: Clinical applications, data management and storage management. Each of these principles facilitates scalability, serviceability and delivery of fault tolerance.