Helical and multislice imaging built great milestones in the history of CT. Toshiba offers the next leap forward in CT technology that will revolutionize patient care; dynamic volume imaging.
Images That Speak Volumes In CT
Toshiba Medical Systems developed the first multi-slice helical CT scanner in the last century and has now taken a quantum leap forward in CT technology with the introduction of dynamic volume imaging¸. With the ability to acquire entire organs in a single moment in time, we have opened the door to a whole new world of diagnostic possibilities. Our patented cone beam algorithm accurately reconstructs higher resolution volumetric data sets without distortion artifacts
Faster Results, Lower Dose Introducing the world’s first dynamic volume CT system: the Aquilion ONE™ is set to revolutionise patient care. With 16cm of detector coverage, Aquilion ONE™ can scan most organs with one single rotation, eliminating the need for helical scanning, which, in turn, lowers the dose dramatically. Its patented cone beam algorithm accurately reconstructs multiple points along the wide X-Ray beam to generate single, instant, whole organ volumes without artifacts.
- Whole organ analysis (e.g. heart, brain, liver) from one scan rotation
- Low dose capabilities optimised for all clinical applications - click here for further information
- Advanced functional applications, such as whole-organ CT perfusion
- Faster scanning for improved workflow - Reduced contrast medium dose indicated
- Simple, efficient workflow, such as five-click cardiac examinations
- Stunning true dynamic volume imaging with up to 640 slices per rotation
- Double sampling within the field of view for better resolution
- Patented algorithms for distortion-free wide-volume reconstruction