Service & Support
Safety, reliability & affordability
Our customers experience the best service support in the industry. Our focus is on safety, reliability and affordability – from purchase to equipment end of life.
Toshiba Medical has an enviable reputation for customer support services across Australia and New Zealand.
We strive to be the leaders in customer satisfaction by listening to our customers, setting realistic expectations and delivering on our promises.
From the team on the ground to the upper levels of management it is obvious that Toshiba Medical’s focus is on service, with great importance placed on relationships. The team are engaged, proactive and always willing to do what’s best to do for us and our patients, a constant that we know can always be relied upon. Over years of working closely with Toshiba Medical we agree that they are Made for Partnerships.
Tim Tidman, Chief Operations Manager
Toshiba Medical has a consistent focus of safety for patients, customers, operators and our engineers. This is achieved through licensing to meet regulatory requirements, training and specific model competency endorsement.
- Engineers licensed to meet local regulatory requirements: WH&S, electrical and radiation
- Engineer competency endorsed on each model
- Manufacturer trained engineers
- Local and international training courses
- Site Risk Assessment reviewed annually
- SWMS reviewed at each install and annually for maintenance
- Toshiba engineers plan, install and service your equipment: No third party installers
- Registered as meeting requirements of ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System and ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
If the scale went higher than ten, I would have appreciated that! This has been the best install of any piece of equipment I have experienced in 30 years. The machine constantly exceeds our expectations, and our radiologists and referrers are well aware of an obvious improvement in our imaging. I cannot offer any suggestions for improvements to the installation or commissioning process. Toshiba Medical has handled all aspects of this at a standard that should be envied by all other vendors.
Barry Cook, Chief Radiographer
Toshiba Medical’s remote diagnostic services, preventative maintenance routines and large inventory of spare parts in Australia and New Zealand allow us to maximise your equipment uptime. Tubes are held in capital cities and regional centres.
- Guaranteed uptime
- Guaranteed response time
- $18 million local spare parts inventory Including CT and Angio tubes
- InnerVision remote service support
- DirectConnect to assigned engineers: Personal service, not just a number at a call centre
- Cross-trained engineers: Supporting several modalities at your site
- Guaranteed escalation to state, national and manufacturer support engineers
- Customer satisfaction reviewed after every service visit. 99% of our customers would “recommend our service to their colleagues”
We installed our first Toshiba [Medical] lab in 1987. We currently operate three labs, all with DirectConnect. DirectConnect enables our staff to contact our designated Service Engineer directly by mobile phone. We talk to the engineers who know our equipment and people – first time, without delay and without the need to go through Call Centres. This ensures that we are able to maximise uptime and provide excellent care for our patients.
Dr Greg Nelson, Royal North Shore
Tailoring service to your needs means that Toshiba Medical can help you achieve your business targets. A range of Agreement and Option types, payment periods and structures allows maximum flexibility in the service package you select.
- Seven service agreement types and 36 agreement options available
- Specific service agreements tailored to your needs
- Total cost of ownership control: Multi-year, Fixed CPI and Fixed Price Options
- Operating budget control: overtime, after hours, durables and upgrade options
- Cash flow efficiency: Invoicing annually, quarterly and monthly
- Frontline service options: Supporting your service engineers
We installed a Titan MRI scanner and an Aquilion PRIME CT at our Glendale practice. Our Toshiba Medical project manager was an asset to our project. He liaised well with Hunter Radiology and with our chosen builders; was very organised in his approach and his suggestions were helpful. We are very happy with the results. Our installation was completed ahead of time and we managed to open our practice two weeks earlier than expected. This was in part due to the organisation and communication skills of our project manager and his team. Thank you for a painless experience with the installation and a great result.
Michael Halverson, Chief Radiographer